Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Week Before Christmas, Chaos!!!

Wow!!! Busy, busy week before Christmas. On Monday I got my haircut. (So cute!) Then Ellie had her 13th birthday party at Beggars Pizza. (YUM) It was so awesome and all though the Avalon tradition was broke, a new one was started.

Then Tuesday I went to work with my mom. I folded about 70 papers for them! It was very tiring.

Today the youth group went to Christian Village and attended their prayer service. It was nice. Karen even incorporated us into the gospel. I was an angel! Then tonight we had our yearly Christmas party, which was awesome. Afterwards my family ate dinner at the 19th hole.

Tomorrow we are going shopping. Friday is Christmas Eve. I will be making a reading at church and I am so excited.

~Kate

3 comments:

  1. 70 was tiring for you! Lucky! When I have to do paper folding it is about 200 papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya but i had to fold each 1 about 5 times!!! and then if it wasn't perfect my mom made me redo it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. same here...I do LOVE your haircut!

    ReplyDelete