I am now back from my annual family Christmas party. We left on Saturday after dropping my dog off at the doggy hotel.(kennel) Aunt Terri lives in Plymouth, Michigan. I had a great time. We opened presents. I got two outfits. (One I have to take back because I’m so skinny! UGH!!!) A cute pink monkey with very large eyes. (Soooooo cute) I also got Glee Karaoke Revolution for wii.
For dinner we had yummy ham and cheesy potatoes. (And cupcakes, LOL) We played “Pass the Ace” for the longest time last night. Its a game that is meant for less than 6 players and we had 12 players. (Very chaotic)
My cousin Sarah’s dog Benny (a Chihuahua) started fighting with Amy’s dog. (A large pit-bull mix maybe? IDK but big) It was hilarious. I caught some on video. Later that night Benny puked on the couch! (YUCK!!!) Sarah is a wimp and made her sister Amy clean it up. (Amy is nice, I wouldn’t have) I slept with my cousin Jake’s cat for half the night. His cats are twins, Abby and Drew. I slept with sweet Abby.
This morning we ate at Denny’s. (Something we do every year. IDK why) When we got home we played my Karaoke wii game. Karly, you have seen my dad. You know how weird, but funny he is. Well imagine him playing karaoke!! HILARIOUS!!!
Tomorrow I am getting a haircut. (That means if I don’t decide not to) I will email my followers a pic! Here is how I am getting it cut:
Yay!!
~Kate
OMG! Your Dad played Karaoke!!!!! That must have been odd...LOL!!!!
ReplyDeleteyes, very...he loves 2...there is a vid on facebook that ray took of him singing @ a party...embarrassing..LOL
ReplyDelete