Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas and After

Well, my reading was a success. I did mess up at the end though because I started to get a headache. After church a bunch of people told me I did great. Phew!

The longs came over and we tracked Santa all night. (and opened some presents of course) We checked and he was in Canada. We ran downstairs screaming then a half hour to an hour later we went back up and he was in Brazil!!! We were freaking out! Why would he go from Canada to Brazil and then USA?? Crazy!

Christmas was great I got so much great stuff. We just had a very lazy day and watched Christmas Story like usual.

Sunday we shopped all day. I finally found skinny jeans that are skinny on me at my new favorite store, Abercrombie! I got a cute wristlet at Icing. My sis loved the Colts sweater I got her. (She is obsessed with them) We went to Best Buy, but the computer my sister wanted was all out. My parents went to look at the refrigerators. They found a fridge and were about to buy it. There was a sale for a fridge, stove, dish washer, and a microwave for really cheap. My Gramma said that she would give them 1,000 dollars. So they bought it. It is being delivered on Thursday and installed on Friday. Just in time for our New Year’s Party.

Thursday I have an orthodontist appointment. I might get my head gear.

~Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment