Wow! Snow! So much of it. It is everywhere! Wind was blowing it all around, people could not drive. It was like a large blizzard. Three counties were under State of Emergency! Salt trucks were out all the time. Schools were canceled. Cars got stuck in ditches and some in the middle of roads. The snow was higher than my dog in some parts. That is how my town was like this weekend and Monday.
Tomorrow I have a field trip to the IMAX theatre. We are seeing a movie about Hubble and Undersea. I am very exited.
School is out for winter break on Friday.
This weekend I am going to my aunt’s house for our annual Family Christmas party.
Tonight is the Christmas party for my tumbling, so got to go. I will blog about it when I get home or tomorrow!
~Kate
No comments:
Post a Comment